Social Activities Committee
About Social Activities Committee
The Social Activities Committee fosters the growth of UUCC community by gathering in fellowship to share fun experiences. Activities include potluck meals, elder lunches, outdoor activities or performances, book discussions, movie nights, and game days. Responsibilities and Activities:
- Make plans and arrangements for events.
- Plan for child care at events and let members know when it is available.
- Inform members about social activities through the newsletter, announcements, bulletin boards.
- Recruit people to assist with events.
- Coordinate with Fundraising Committee’s calendar.