Social Justice Committee
About Social Justice Committee
The Social Justice Committee promotes social justice, equity and compassion through words and actions. The committee uses the time, resources, and leadership of members to forge connections with and provide service to our community and the wider world. The Social Justice Committee Responsibilities and Activities:
- Provide forums, study groups, presentations, youth activities, etc. for UUCC members to learn about social issues;
- Maintain resources for UUCC members seeking information;
- Identify and provide leadership for projects and actions that further its purpose;
- Work with other organizations with similar goals; and
- Recommend appropriate public releases concerning social issues for Board of Trustees approval.