About RE Committee
Supports the Religious Exploration staff in developing lifespan RE programming with responsibilities and activities:
- Brainstorm with the DRE on new ideas related to all aspects of the RE program;
- Make consensus recommendations on the direction and implementation of lifespan RE programming;
- Provide input to the DRE and Board on financial decisions relevant to lifespan RE programming;
- Ensure that RE activities run smoothly during scheduled and unscheduled absences of the DRE;
- Coordinate certain functions during the year, such as the cookie walk, Easter activities and the spring RE volunteer appreciation.